Welcome to the online wholesale site for PHAZE clothing and accessories.
PHAZE clothing designs and manufactures in the North East of England where we have a large stockholding.
- When you place an order we will usually contact you within 48 hours to confirm the value of the goods available for despatch. You can then choose your payment method.
- We operate a back order system so that when an item is out of stock it will be put on back order and despatched at a later date.
- It normally takes 3-5 weeks for re-stocking (as long as there are 6 of a size to manufacture).
- All garments have stock codes on both the bag and content labels for re-ordering.
- Our prices are ex-works and payable in GBP (£) Sterling. All prices shown are Exclusive of V.A.T.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer, cheques or credit card/debit cards. (However, there is a 2% service charge for credit cards)
- We accept the following credit/debit cards: Visa, Delta, EuroCard, MasterCard, Barclaycard, Switch and Connect. We also accept Bank Transfers. There is an additional 2% charge for processing credit cards.
- Our minimum order value is £250 plus V.A.T. and carriage.
- There is an administration charge of £ 25 for orders below this value.
- All European customers must provide a valid V.A.T. number otherwise V.A.T. will be added @ 20%.
- All customers are responsible for any Taxes payable within their own Country.
- There are restrictions on freight which prevent us from sending certain items such as hairspray, nail varnish and batteries to certain countries.
- Any delivery shortages must be reported to us within 3 days of you receiving the goods.
- Before returning faulty items, you must call the office to request a returns number within 3 days of receiving your order. Faulty goods must be returned in their original packaging within 7 days of receipt or they will incur a £25 handling charge.
- All rights to the images are held by Tyneway Trading Ltd and they cannot be reproduced.
- Internet retailers must confirm with the company that the garments they are selling will be stocked before advertising them on the internet.
- The goods cannot be sold on E-Bay or similar auction sites as single garments cannot be sent out.
- The goods remain the property of Tyneway Trading Ltd until paid for in full.